21 Dad Jokes for 2021
In honor of our dads this Sunday
We’re giving you 20-21 dad jokes…one of them may not be funny
- What’s the last thing that goes through a bug’s mind when it hits your windshield? It’s butt.
- Why don’t crabs give to charity? Because they’re shellfish.
- Why is grass so dangerous? Because it’s full of blades.
- What happens when it rains cats and dogs? You have to be careful not to step in a poodle.
- I want to go on record that I support farming. As a matter of fact, you could call me protractor.
- My wife is really mad that I have no sense of direction. I packed up my stuff and right.
- A friend of mine doesn’t pay his exorcist. He got repossessed.
- What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two…
- What did the zero say to the eight?” “That belt looks good on you.
- I don’t trust those trees. They seem kind of shady.
- I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know y.
- What musical instrument is found in the bathroom? A tuba toothpaste.
- Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet.
- Don’t buy anything made with Velcro. It’s a total rip-off.
- I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but then I turned myself around.
- What do you call a hippie’s wife? Mississippi.
- What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!
- What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops? Guardians of the Galaxy.
- What starts with an “O” and ends with “nions” and sometimes make you cry? Opinions.
- What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
- What sound does a witch’s car make? Broom broom!