Welcome to the Bulwark Exterminating, LLC website (the “Site”). This agreement (“Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or use the Site.
- Scope of Use This Site is intended for use by residents of the United States. Bulwark Exterminating, LLC (“Bulwark”) is located in Mesa, AZ, and the Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. Bulwark does not warrant that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- Use of Site The Site is provided for informational purposes only. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bulwark or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or use any content from the Site without Bulwark’s prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BULWARK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. BULWARK MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability BULWARK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BULWARK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bulwark and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for any legal proceedings arising from or related to this Agreement or your use of the Site.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bulwark with respect to the use of the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Bulwark.
- Modification Bulwark reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to the modifications.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION vs VOLUNTEERED INFORMATION:
- TO OPT OUT OF TEXT MESSAGES: The easiest way to opt out of a text message is to reply to the number sending text messages with “STOP”. You may also text “Stop” to 800-201-8040
- TO OPT OUT OF EMAILS: The easiest way to opt of emails is to click “Unsubscribe” on the bottom of the email sent to you. You may also send an email to email@example.com indicating which lists you’d like to unsubscribe from (marketing, service, or all).
- To be removed from Bulwark’s call list: Please text, email, or call us and request to be added to Bulwark’s Do Not Call List (DND List).
- Unsubscribing to any of the Bulwark’s contact lists may mean a follow up contact to verify the unsubscription. Please allow 60 to 90 days before the unsubscription takes effect. If a transaction has taken place between you and Bulwark than Bulwark will abide by the allotted contact limits set forth by the Federal Trade Commission.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices or this TOS, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint (compliments are also accepted), please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Telephone Number: (480) 887-4005
Bulwark Exterminating, LLC
5810 S Sossaman Rd Ste 106
Mesa, Arizona 85212